During this difficult period of social distancing and self isolation, we’re keen to help keep the nation active to help maintain people’s physical and mental health.
We’d like to share some of the ways our partners are supporting people to stay active to provide you with some options while you’re unable to access a gym or studio.
Here are a few options from some of our partners to help keep you active and healthy!
- Follow The Gym Group on Facebook for workout ideas you can complete at home.
- Access FREE virtual classes using the Better app! Simply use the code BETTERFREE to join in and stretch, squat and sweat at home! To download the app, visit: https://bit.ly/BetterUK_app
- Maintain your fitness with virtual workouts from GOFIT (part of Evolution Wellness) following workouts on their Facebook page using their partner Firestation Fitness
- Follow CityFit on Facebook for regular workouts to follow from home.
- Get involved in the virtual fitness community using Fitness Park’s app accessing great advice, workouts and ongoing support.
- Access virtual classes and home workouts using GO Fit‘s app – My GO Fit – or follow them on instagram for live workouts.
- Follow Sportspass on Facebook to access home workouts and keep a lookout for more online solutions coming soon.
- Follow Action Sport on their social media channels for home workout options.
Stay home, stay safe and stay well!
From all of us at FitQuest